Under the authority of a Unit Head, the Follow up Unit’s responsibilities include:
– Monitoring the activities of the central and decentralized services of the Ministry;
– Synthesis of action programs, notes and conditions progress reports submitted by the central and decentralized services of the Ministry.
It includes, in addition to the Unit Head, three (03) Assistant Research Officers.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018