Sub-Department of the Reception, Mail and Liaison
Under the authority of a Sub-Director, Sub-Department of Reception, Mail and Liaison is in charge of:
– Reception, information and Orientation;
– Receiving, sorting, processing and distribution of mail;
-The reproduction, distribution, classification and conservation
-Notification of individual acts “and the breakdown of regulatory acts, as well as any other document service
– The reminder services for the processing of files.
– The Reception and Orientation Service;
– Service Mail and Liaison;
– The Relaunch Service,
– The Documentation and Archives Service.
The reception and Orientation Service
Under the authority of a Service Head, the reception and Orientation Service is in charge of:
– The reception of applications;
– The reception of applications;
– Control of documents.
– The Reception and Information Bureau,
– The Conformity Monitoring Bureau.
Mail and Liaison Service
Under the authority of a Head of Service, Service Mail and Liaison is in charge of:
– Recording and coding of physical records;
– The breakdown of the post;
– The classification and conservation signed acts;
– The duplication of individual acts and all other service;
– Notification of signed acts
– The creation of electronic records
– Mail In Bureau;
– Mail Out Bureau,
– The Duplication Bureau.
The Relaunch Service
Under the authority of a Service Head, the Relaunch Service is in charge of:
– Monitoring of users’ requests;
– Automatic relaunch of services in case of non-respect of standard deadlines for the processing of files,
– The initiative of reminding other government departments.
– The Bureau for Monitoring of Queries,
– The Bureau for Relaunch of Files.
The Documentation and Archives Service
Under the authority of a Service Head, the Documentation and Archives Service is in charge of:
– Design and implementation of a classification system of documentation of the Ministry;
– The collection, centralization and dissemination of written, photographic, digital and audio-visual material in mining, industry and technological development documentation;
– The promotion of reading and literature in the field of mining, industry and technological development;
– The organization and operation of the Library of the Department;
– The acquisition, management and conservation of works related to mining, industrial and technological development,
– The collection and remittance of the archives of the Ministry of the National Archives.
– The Documentation Bureau
– The Archives Bureau.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018