Sub-Department of the Reception, Mail and Liaison
Under the authority of a Sub-Director, Sub-Department of Reception, Mail and Liaison is in charge of:
– Reception, information and Orientation;
– Receiving, sorting, processing and distribution of mail;
-The reproduction, distribution, classification and conservation
-Notification of individual acts “and the breakdown of regulatory acts, as well as any other document service
– The reminder services for the processing of files.
– The Reception and Orientation Service;
– Service Mail and Liaison;
– The Relaunch Service,
– The Documentation and Archives Service.
The reception and Orientation Service
Under the authority of a Service Head, the reception and Orientation Service is in charge of:
– The reception of applications;
– The reception of applications;
– Control of documents.
– The Reception and Information Bureau,
– The Conformity Monitoring Bureau.
Mail and Liaison Service
Under the authority of a Head of Service, Service Mail and Liaison is in charge of:
– Recording and coding of physical records;
– The breakdown of the post;
– The classification and conservation signed acts;
– The duplication of individual acts and all other service;
– Notification of signed acts
– The creation of electronic records
– Mail In Bureau;
– Mail Out Bureau,
– The Duplication Bureau.
The Relaunch Service
Under the authority of a Service Head, the Relaunch Service is in charge of:
– Monitoring of users’ requests;
– Automatic relaunch of services in case of non-respect of standard deadlines for the processing of files,
– The initiative of reminding other government departments.
– The Bureau for Monitoring of Queries,
– The Bureau for Relaunch of Files.
The Documentation and Archives Service
Under the authority of a Service Head, the Documentation and Archives Service is in charge of:
– Design and implementation of a classification system of documentation of the Ministry;
– The collection, centralization and dissemination of written, photographic, digital and audio-visual material in mining, industry and technological development documentation;
– The promotion of reading and literature in the field of mining, industry and technological development;
– The organization and operation of the Library of the Department;
– The acquisition, management and conservation of works related to mining, industrial and technological development,
– The collection and remittance of the archives of the Ministry of the National Archives.
– The Documentation Bureau
– The Archives Bureau.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
The National Mining Corporation (SONAMINES) created by the President of the Republic 15 December 2020
9 billion 496 million CFA francs of budget for 2021 3 December 2020
International public call for expressions of interest for the financing, development, equipment, operation and management of the Ouassa-Baboute, industrial reference technology park (technopôle) 12 November 2020
Draft Program of the Annual Conference January 16th and 17th 2020 13 January 2020
Annual conference of central and devolved services of MINMIDT extended to affiliated bodies january 16th and 17th 2020 11 January 2020
Concept Note: Discovery of over 300 new mineral occurrences and the 3rd Edition of Cameroon International Investment Mining & Exhibition Conference (CIMEC 2019 -2nd to 4th September 2019) 17 June 2019
Audience granted by the MINMIDT to the Director General of African Intellectual Property Rights Organization OAPI. May 8, 2019
Signing of a petroleum contract for hydrocarbons exploration on Bomana block 23 February 2019
Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018