Investment Promotion Agency
Created by Decree N ° 2005/310 of September 01 , 2005, the Agency of Promotion of the Investments is an organization which ensures among other functions those of a Single Window. In general, it plays the role of interlocutor between the administrations which intervene in the promotion of the Investments and the investors.
The API is responsible for: receiving and investigating cases of application for approval to one of the privileged regimes of the Investment Code; Obtain the required visas from the competent Administrations, including visas required by foreign personnel employed in approved enterprises; to assist the approved companies in the other steps relating to the execution of their investment program; ensure the monitoring of approved companies and Contro the undertakings given by them; welcome both domestic and foreign investors ;promote Cameroon’s brand image abroad; to participate in the establishment and improvement of an incentive and investment-friendly environment in Cameroon; propose any measures likely to attract investors in Cameroon; collect information on various investment opportunities in Cameroon and disseminate them to the business community ; set up a database of projects available to investors; welcome, assist and guide foreign and domestic investors in all stages of investment project development;
As for companies seeking the advantages of the free zone regime, their files are processed by the National Office of Free Industrial Zones (ONZFI).
The deadlines for processing applications for approval under the preferential regimes after their instruction not may exceed one month, except in case of rejection. The expiry of this period is equivalent to the automatic granting of the approval requested by the investor.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018