The Industrial Zone Development and Development Mission (MAGZI)
The Industrial Zone Development and Development Mission (MAGZI) is a public industrial and commercial establishment whose objective is to design and build industrial zones to accommodate Industries.
The MAGZI , home and industrial promotion body meets the need for implementation of the policy of development and industrialization of the Republic of Cameroon.
The MAGZI is mainly responsible for the development and management of industrial zones throughout the whole of the Republic of Cameroon. It also supports the State in the implementation of its industrial promotion policy. The land area of MAGZI covers a total area of 1,265 hectares with eight (08) industrial zones spread over seven (07) of the ten (10) regions of Cameroon.
Services and products
MAGZI offers assistance in obtaining administrative documents. It provides economic operators in the form of leasing: developed land; partially developed land; undeveloped land; industrial buildings.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018