Center for Analysis, Testing and Industrial Metrology
Under the authority of ‘ a Head Center, the Analysis Center , the Testing and Industrial Metrology performs the analysis and testing of any kind, for the promotion of Mining, Industry and developmen t technology. It also provides services relating to the m e t r o l o industrial gy.
As such, he is responsible for:
- development of methods of analysis and testing of products ;
- product and material expertise , at the request of courts , utilities or individuals;
- monitoring the metro the industrial ogy in conjunction with the administrations e t the agencies concerned;
- of the f o nt e e t a f finage precious metals, as well as the identification and e holding the punches;
- con s tution of the Center’s statistics ,
- participation in activ i ties of are international organizations and committees Special i GES of ‘ tests , to char t érisatio n and industrial metrology , sc i entifique and technical .
It includes :
- Section Ana the Yses Fluid Substances
- P Trials Section r oducts So the ideas.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018