Under the authority of an Inspector General, the Inspectorate General is in charge of:
• evaluation of service performance against targets set in conjunction with the Secretary General;
• internal control and evaluation of the functioning of central and decentralized services, under supervision of the agencies and organizations and related projects;
• Information Minister on the quality of the operation and performance of services;
• the evaluation of the implementation of the organizational and technical methods, as well as the simplification of administrative work in conjunction with the relevant departments in charge of administrative reform;
• the implementation of the strategy to fight against corruption in the department, in conjunction with the Ministerial Unit for the Fight against Corruption.
It includes, in addition to the Inspector General, two (02) Inspectors.
In fulfilling its mission, the Inspector General and the Inspectors have access to all documents controlled services.
As such, they can:
• a written request, information, explanation or document managers controlled services that are required to respond in a timely manner;
• provide, on an ad hoc, the necessary staff within other departments of the Ministry, requiring the police, if necessary, with the assent of the Minister and in accordance with the regulations, to lend a hand to eventually find violations of public funds.
Each inspection or control mission gives rise to the drafting of a report to the Minister with a copy to the Secretary General. The Minister addresses a copy of the report to the Minister of Administrative Reform and the Minister in charge of Supreme State Control.
The Minister addresses a quarterly monitoring report and the annual activity report of the Inspector General to the Prime Minister, Head of Government.
The Technical Advisers perform all the tasks entrusted to them by the Minister.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
The National Mining Corporation (SONAMINES) created by the President of the Republic 15 December 2020
9 billion 496 million CFA francs of budget for 2021 3 December 2020
International public call for expressions of interest for the financing, development, equipment, operation and management of the Ouassa-Baboute, industrial reference technology park (technopôle) 12 November 2020
Draft Program of the Annual Conference January 16th and 17th 2020 13 January 2020
Annual conference of central and devolved services of MINMIDT extended to affiliated bodies january 16th and 17th 2020 11 January 2020
Concept Note: Discovery of over 300 new mineral occurrences and the 3rd Edition of Cameroon International Investment Mining & Exhibition Conference (CIMEC 2019 -2nd to 4th September 2019) 17 June 2019
Audience granted by the MINMIDT to the Director General of African Intellectual Property Rights Organization OAPI. May 8, 2019
Signing of a petroleum contract for hydrocarbons exploration on Bomana block 23 February 2019
Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018