Giving more visibility to our actions
The Ministry of Mines, Industry and Technological Development was created by Decree No. 2011/410 of December 9, 2011 organizing the Government. It is a materialization of the President of the Republic’s will, to give a new impetus to the Cameroonian industry and its mining sector, two major arguments for the revival of economic growth in Cameroon.
Therefore the responsibilities of this sector include developing, implementing and evaluating the industrial and mining policy, strategizing for technological development and intellectual property, standardization and quality in the different sectors of the national economy. The successful implementation of such a policy is not dependant on the only competence and the unilateral will of the State, although it’s role remains crucial.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018