CEMAC BUYERS PERMIT
The CEMAC Buyers Permit is issued by the Ministry of Mines and Energy to show that the buyer is an approved buyer of Gold and Diamonds with the CEMAC Countries.
This Document enable the buyer to trade in Gold or Diamonds in
countries within the CEMAC region. The CEMAC BUYERS PERMIT has a
duration of 5 years and it is also renewable. The permit gives you the
authorization to buy Gold and Diamond across any of the CEMAC member
The CEMAC BUYERS PERMIT can be obtain directly by the buyer from the Ministry of Mines and Energy or apply through a downloadable PDF application from the Forms page section.
Please do make sure you verify your supplier with us in other to confirm his/her authenticity and genuine nature before providing the funds for the application of CEMAC Buyer permit. We advice foreign Buyers to only trade with recognised Companies for their own security and safety .
This Week 10537
Last Week 1924620
This Month 81504
Last Month 122926
All days 122926
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018