Gabriel DODO NDOKE, Ministre des Mines, de l’Industrie et du Développement Technologique
A former Seminarian at St Therese of Mvolye in Yaounde, he is a holder of a Baccalaureat in Philsophy and Letters obtained from confessional education, and his desire was to specialize in the teaching profession.This helped him enroll into the Higher Teachers Training College of Cameroon, graduating as a teacher, with his first posting to Maroua in the Far North Region of Cameroon in 1975, before being appointed a year later as Attaché to the cabinet of the President the Economic and Social Council.
In 1978, he was appointed as Attaché at the Presidency of the Republic, and later appointed as Officer in charge of Special Duties in1982. It is in this position that he gathered a lot of experience which enabled him to serve efficiently as Secretary General of the Ministry of Public Health for 10 years counting from 1989 and later at the Ministry of Technical and Scientific Research.
As he kept moving steadily to higher positions, he was appointed as Secretary of State in charge of Roads at the Ministry of Public Works in 1997 and later as Minister of Public Service and Administrative Reform in 2006.
Following the reelection of President Biya in 2011, he was appointed Minister of Mines, Industry and Technological Development, duties that he has been discharging rather satisfactorily as testified by the rapid development of mining projects in the country.
The Private Secretary to the Minister of Mines:
Lucie Edou Meva’a
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018