AUDIENCE: Brazilian businessmen at MINMIDT on June 9, 2016
Brazilian businessmen at the MINMIDT, it is thanks to a hearing that granted them the Minister Ernest Gbwaboubou in his cabinet, on June 9, 2016. On mission in our country within the framework of the day of exchanges Brazil-Cameroon economic experts, representatives of two companies specializing in metal construction and research of products and services, came to inquire about investment opportunities in the industrial and technological sectors.
Conducted by the Ambassador of Brazil to Cameroon, His Excellency Nei Futuro Bitencourt, this delegation of investors, said he was ready to specifically develop agribusiness projects, with technologies adapted to our country. They are ready to share with Cameroonians, their engineering in the field by putting the necessary means, with a focus on training and technology transfer.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018