WORKSHOP FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF THE MPI ON FEBRUARY 23RD AT DOUALA
The Minister of Mines, Industry and Technological Development, Ernest GBWABOUBOU, hereby informs the public opinion that a workshop for the ownership of Cameroon Industrialization Master Plan for national industrial reconstruction by the private sector stakeholders, shall be organized by the Ministry of Mines, Industry and Technological Development on Thursday, 22nd February 2018 at 9:00 am prompt, in the conference hall of the National Office for Industrial Trade Zones (NOITZ), in Douala.
The said workshop which will be presided by himself is organized for Consular Chambers and Economic Operators of the following sectors: Agro-industry, Digital, Energy, Mines-Metallurgy, Forestry-Wood, Textile-Leather and Clothing, Chemistry-Pharmacy and Hydrocarbons.
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018