INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE GRANTING OF MINING TITLES ON THE RUTILE BLOCK OF AKONOLINGA,
The Republic of Cameroon acknowledges that the mining sector is a lever for its economic development and is committed to implementing all that may be necessary to meet its many investment demands. This commitment alone entirely explains why theGovernment of Cameroon expects from the winnerof the contract that shall beawarded at the end of this Procedure, the swift and relevant use of the block referred to and the proper conduct of mining operations, with the best practices of the mining industry, to guarantee the best results in ternis of health safety, and the protection of workers, the local populations and the environment.
Thus, the Ministry of Mines launches on behalf of the Government, an International Call for Expression of Interest (AIAMI) to shortlist Companies or Groupings, in accordance with the provisions of Article 43 (7) of Law N0.2016/017 of 14 December, 2016 on the Mining Code of the Republic of Cameroon, under the following conditions.
This International Call for Expression of Interest aims to shortlist Companies or Groupings to participate in the Restricted International Call for Tender for the “granting of a mining title on a rutile block”. This mining title shall be materialized by the issuance of a research permit based on specifications taking into account in particular the envisaged duration of works, the refund of the discounted value of the previous studies, the equity shares of the State in the future operating company, as the State expects a rapid mining of this deposit
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018