Dynasty Mining suspended for 6 months over illegal mining operations
Cameroon’s Minister of Mines, Industry and Technological development Gabriel Dodo Ndocké recently issued a decree suspending the operations of Dynasty Mining Sarl for six (6) months.
“Any activity carried out directly or indirectly by Dynasty Mining Sarl during the suspension period exposes the company and its manager, Tangye Solomon, to legal proceedings, per the law,” Minister Dodo Ndocké warns.
According to the decree, the mining company operating in the Eastern regions is suspended for “Illegal mining activities,” mining in prohibited zones, as well as violating public and occupational health, hygiene, and environmental protection rules
Guest on line
We have 49 guests and no members online
- Camwater gets new board chair
- 30 municipalities join move to address poor energy access, climate change
- Gov’t step up actions to ensure constant water, energy supply 2019
- Local, Regional invoice structures urged to adapt to new finance law
- Program of the annual conference 2018 23 January 2019
- International Call for Expression of Interest for the granting of mining titles on the rutile block of Akonolinga, 29 October 2018
- Ambassador of the Republic of China received by MINMIDT 13 September 2018
- Presentation of the project to build a van assembly plant 12 September 2018
- Présentation de l’évolution des travaux du projet de forage par la société Tower Resources 12 September 2018